Pages

Birthday Week: Getting a Head Start

Friday 7 October 2016

So... if you know me well at all, there is a good chance that you've heard of my obsession with birthdays. More specifically, with my birthday. Every year, I try to squeeze more and more into the celebration. Naturally, this has lead to the observance of birth WEEK. Naturally.

Now, I've tried to keep this blog from being so much of a travelogue (like I felt my last blog transformed into), but I'm going to make an exception. This IS birth week, afterall.
Birthday festivities and happenings will, therefore, be posted on this site. This is both for your entertainment, but also to be less annoying to those follow me on other social mediums.

So... Without further a due, the first installment:

I know that Saturday is technically the 7 day mark until my birthday... but I figured I could start the celebration on Friday night. I mean, HELLO, I'm turning 30. What difference would a few extra hours make? I'm already stretching it out for a week.
Friday night, it is!

'On the first eve of birthday week my true love gave to me...' (Too bad I'm not as funny as I think I am.)

I got a manicure with my good friend, Kelli. We also shared some great conversation. It was SUPER fun. Except that the guy giving me the manicure didn't speak English. Tha made things a little difficult. But, ya know.

Then I took myself on a date to Bowl of Heaven. My very first Bowl of Heaven experience. I've wanted to eat there for a while and, I must say, it was no disappointed.


All in all, it was a magical day. A great start to a great week.

Post a Comment