Pages

My Bucket List, Volume 1

Saturday 28 December 2013

Christmas break. It's a wonderful thing. But... what is a person to do without homework?
I mean, I'm not complaining. DEFINITELY not complaining.

In my time I have been attempting to plan my life. That hasn't been going so well. So instead, I have been planning dream vacations. Sensible, right?

Today I shall present you with (drum-roll, please) MY BUCKET LIST!

-Hike to the bottom of the Grand Canyon / Tour the Grand Canyon while riding a mule


-Ride a hot air balloon.

-Hike around Chaco Canyon... in my Chacos.

-Run the Disney World Marathon. Or the Disney Princess Half Marathon. OR BOTH.


-Hike the Napali Coast in Hawaii


-Visit Prince Edward Island

(Apparently, the Royals made a visit to PEI.... This gives me even more reason.
Going there would make me that much more royal.)


What is on your bucket list?
Any brilliant things that I should add/ research/ accomplish/ look into?

2 comments

  1. I will travel to PEI with you. I mean things are easier to plan when you have a travel buddy, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it all right if I, without permission, add myself on your adventures with you? Except I guess that's asking permission right there. What I'm saying is, expect me there, whether you want me there or not. The end.

    ReplyDelete