Pages

New Years: That Time When People Reflect

Monday 5 January 2015

As many people have been looking back on 2014, 
I decided to take a step further...
By looking back to 1994.

Was that really 20 years ago?!

I was going through some things in my old room and found 
THIS...

Oh yes. Didn't the 90's look on me?

But, just in case you couldn't see what I looked like in that last photo....
My self portrait is quite a likeness.

My teacher was quite lovely. 
And... apparently she has very wide hips.


I played with dinosaurs at recess. Ya know, that's what we did way back then.
Totally normal.

I find humor in this for a few reasons.

Another favorite thing- I'm glad I signed my own "yearbook". 
And not just with my name, but by writing "me". 
Yesss.


It makes me wonder what the changes in the next twenty years will look like... 

2 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love EVERYTHING about this post. EVERYTHING. Especially that playing dinos was probably not with plastic dinos... ah, wonderful.

    ReplyDelete