Pages

The Countdown Continues

Wednesday 10 December 2014

14 Days. 14 DAYS!

For today's countdown, I decided to focus on music that reminds and teaches me of the Savior.


O Come, Emmanuel- The Piano Guys


How Great Thou Art- David Archuleta
(Disclaimer: I'm not like a big Dave Archie follower, but this was the best version I could find. This is my ALL-TIME favorite hymn.... and I like it best when it's more simple.)


The Mission/How Great Thou Art- The Piano Guys
(I told you.... it's my favorite song. Let's get it on here as many times as we can.)


I Know that My Redeemer Lives


Come Unto Christ
(This is one of my favorite songs. I seriously watch this video on repeat sometimes. Judge me if you will.)


I Believe in Christ

Savior, Redeemer of My Soul- Dallyn Vail Bayles


What songs help you focus on Christ/ the Spirit of Christ?
Merry Christmas, everyone!

2 comments

  1. Thanks for the wonderful playlist! I listened to these this morning and they were a great way to start the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should listen to cloverton's hallelujah!!

    ReplyDelete