Pages

On a Leash: My Recent Obsession

Sunday 17 November 2013

I have something like I would like to admit...

I want a dog.

Yes, you read those words correctly. I, Angie, want a dog.
I've been a bit obsessed with this idea as of late.
(And for those that know me well can understand that this is HUGE.)

To illustrate..... 

I'm watching this movie right now.

The other day, I may have spent an unreasonable amount of time doing research...

I had to find the best dogs to take running.


I researched "hypoallergenic" dogs. (Yes, I understand that there is no dog that is truly hypoallergenic... But just in case--- Cause, don't worry, I have allergies. That makes this obsession even more strange.)

Then I researched the cost of purchasing and maintaining a dog.

And then I looked online at the site for our local humane society... just to see what's there.

And tonight....

I researched THIS website.
Dog rentals. I've reached a new place in my life by even considering this.

Moral of the story: I want a dog. I'm not a exactly an animal person... so we'll see what happens with this venture. We'll just have to see. 

But... I have a name picked out and everything. 
That kind of means something. 


Just in case you are not yet sold on the whole dog thing.....






And if those don't convince you, check this out:





BOOM.
I make my point.

4 comments

  1. Oh my stars. That second to last one? Winner. Please get a dog that does that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha. I was hoping that you would like that. It seemed like my personality in dog form.
      My dog twin!

      Delete
  2. So puppies are the cutest ever, however please remember all puppies grow up, and please also consider this link of pictures. I am however a dog lover.

    Lynn

    https://www.google.com/search?q=puppies+distarers&rlz=1C1GGGE_enUS456US456&espv=210&es_sm=93&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=-sSKUsjYJIrWiwLSwIDYBg&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1241&bih=602#es_sm=93&espv=210&q=puppy+destroys+house&tbm=isch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lynn, I checked out the link that you left. Hilarious.
      And by hilarious, I mean scary. Frightening..... A very good point.

      Delete