Pages

Finding Joy in the Present by Laughing at the Past

Monday 25 November 2013

This time of year can be awfully stressful.
Perhaps you have finals or you don't like cold weather.
You may even be stressed about getting together with the in-laws. (I can say that since I have none.)

Well, friends, I have only your needs in mind. 
I wanted to find something to give you a little laugh; give you a little break.
I went to the funniest place I could think-
Old family photos.
("Awkward family photos" as some might say)

By the time I finished looking through pictures I wasn't sure which would be a better title for this post:
'Ten photos to brighten your day'
or
'Ten reasons my parents were brave for having children after me'

I guess I will leave it to you to decide.

Without further ado...

1. The "Happy Meal"

2. 

3. Sleeping Beauty

4. Lovely. Just lovely.

5. Isn't that a face you could just stare at all day?

6. There's a little paint on my face from a Halloween costume... but seriously.
Just look at that face.

7. 

8. Hooded towels. Best invention ever.
(Again- the face.)

9. 

10. Grandpa took the most flattering pictures of us.

BONUS: Look closely. 
Does the face I'm making scare anyone else?

1 comment